HD Diver Camera
A revolutionary product completely changing diver video systems
In addition to the outstanding low‐light performance HD camera, several unique features have been incorporated to provide significant operational advantages and key safety benefits.
Integrated Lighting, Sensors and Safety
- Make the change from old composite video equipment to High Definition.
- Resolution 1920x1080 with low light colour performance (0.15 lux)
- Transmits signals over one standard twisted pair in the umbilical up to 600m+.
- Integral 9W dimmable LED main light
- Emergency battery operated LED light.
- Integral Depth Sensor
- Integral Heading and Attitude Sensor.
- Connect Bailout Bottle Pressure Sensor.
- Wet-connect second hand-held camera with light to the same umbilical.
Fathom Systems HD Diver Video Camera brilliantly solves the problem of sending digital HD video, interference free, over long umbilicals without using fibre or special cable types.
Needing only two umbilical wires for power and data, fNETp delivers live video pictures with the diver’s voice comms over standard Ethernet networks. Video can then be recorded anywhere on the network but is also continuously recorded locally in the camera.
In addition to the revolutionary HD camera, a high intensity dimmable LED light is integrated in the camera along with an independent battery powered automatic emergency LED light should main power to the camera be lost.
Sensors measure diver’s depth and heading and, by adding a Fathom bailout bottle pressure sensor, the supervisor can continuously monitor the contents of the diver’s emergency breathing gas cylinder.