Diver fNET HD Camera
Completely Changing Diver Video Systems
Fathom has brilliantly solved the problem of sending digital HD video, interference free, over long umbilicals without using fibre or special cable types.
Needing only two umbilical wires for power and data, fNETp delivers live video pictures with the diver’s voice comms over standard Ethernet networks. Video can then be recorded anywhere on your network but is also continuously recorded locally in the camera.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Make the change from old composite video equipment to High Definition;
- Resolution 1920x1080 with low light colour performance (0.15 lux);
- Transmits signals over one standard twisted pair in the umbilical up to 600m+;
- Integral 9W dimmable LED main light;
- Emergency battery operated LED light;
- Integral Depth Sensor;
- Integral Heading and Attitude Sensor;
- Connect Bailout Bottle Pressure Sensor;
- Wet-connect second hand-held camera with light to the same umbilical.
Integrated Lighting, Sensors and Safety Features:
In addition to the outstanding low-light performance HD camera, several unique features have been incorporated to provide significant operational advantages plus a number of key safety benefits.
In addition to the revolutionary HD camera, there are sensors to measure the diver’s depth and his heading which is transmitted to the surface over the same 2-wire link.
Topsides Sensor Inputs:
Each topsides Camera Control Unit (CCU) also includes the capability to connect several topside signals for Fathom DMS expansion including:
- 3 x Gas Pressure Sensor inputs for Primary, Backup and Diver’s last point of influence;
- Pnemo Depth (pressure) Sensor;
- Diver Breathing Gas O2 and CO2 Analysers.
A high intensity dimmable LED light is integrated in the camera.
An independent battery -powered emergency LED light turns on automatically if main power to the camera is lost.
Emergency Breathing Gas Monitoring:
By adding a Fathom bailout bottle pressure sensor, the supervisor can continuously monitor the contents of the diver’s emergency breathing gas cylinder.
Distribute and Record - Anywhere:
Ethernet IP streaming and recording of live images and data is possible to any location on your network or even between an LDC and mother vessel over marine WiFi links or to company and client offices ashore.
Fathom Systems' software applications include:
- Control, View & Record;
- Diver Monitoring System plug-in;
- Dive Management & Tables plug-in.